About Me

My photo
Kansas City, MO
I am an old, has been football player that is in constant pain from the glory days. Yeah some glory, 6-48-1. One disc partially removed and many more needing removed. I love Jesus and try to serve Him daily. I would say my life is centered around Him and I try to always be a servant of His. He has influenced my life in the past and present. I am married and have two children. I don't sleep much and therefore I have a reason to be grumpy, on occasion. I love the outdoors and watching nature. If you don't know me very well, then you will soon find out by my pictures that I love to hunt, fish and take pictures. I especially enjoy taking my friends and family hunting.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Utah/You Tall

What a beautiful place to visit. Utah is amazing. Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park were Awesome. I have some great pictures I will share with all soon. It has been 105 plus here in Vegas but only 81 at Bryce Canyon. I want to go back. We just got back into Vegas and I'm ready to leave.

Tonight is the big night. No, not gambling, but rather for the kids to build enough braveness to tackle the ride on the stratosphere. They want to ride it after dark. I'm glad I'm not riding it!!!!!

The condos are great as expected. We wish family could be here with us.

We will be home late Sat. night. Pictures will be available Sun sometime.

Later, Jimmers

No comments: