About Me

My photo
Kansas City, MO
I am an old, has been football player that is in constant pain from the glory days. Yeah some glory, 6-48-1. One disc partially removed and many more needing removed. I love Jesus and try to serve Him daily. I would say my life is centered around Him and I try to always be a servant of His. He has influenced my life in the past and present. I am married and have two children. I don't sleep much and therefore I have a reason to be grumpy, on occasion. I love the outdoors and watching nature. If you don't know me very well, then you will soon find out by my pictures that I love to hunt, fish and take pictures. I especially enjoy taking my friends and family hunting.

Friday, June 20, 2008

INSANITY the ride 900 plus feet above the ground.

Well, my kids are insane! They rode the Insanity, Big Shot and Extreme. All three of these rides are on top of the Stratosphere building. These rides are way up in the air. I could hardly stand near the edge even with a fence around it. They were very nervous but they were able to do it. They rode in the front seat of the Extreme. When it dropped about 20 plus feet and they were looking down towards the ground, they were loving it. They were a little weak in the stomach if you know what I mean. Nothing a little Sprite didn't cure. If you are brave or think you are brave, then you must try these rides when the opportunity arises. They are intense. Pictures will be coming. Click on the previous post for a link to see it.

I won't rub it in, but tonight we are going to a sea food buffet. Crab legs, shrimp etc.....

Oh, don't tell the police, but I took up a new hobby on this vacation. No it's not gambling. I haven't even put 1 cent into a machine. Just $100.00. Kidding..... I don't gamble. Actually, my new hobby is "DRIVE BY SHOOTING." You should try it sometime, it's fun. What I mean is drive by PHOTO shooting. As most of you know, I take a lot of pictures. The family gets tired of taking them for me so I have mastered driving and shooting at the same time. I will admit, some of them miss their target and all I get is the dash or the sky. However, some of them actually turn out very good. I can't wait to show some of the pictures from this trip. (I don't take pictures and drive when traffic is around. I also don't look through the lense. I just point and click. I am safe when doing this mom.)

That is enough from me today. Please feel free to add a comment so I know I'm not just writing this to Mr. Blog. I'm sure the FBI will get a pop up from Mr. Blog since I mentioned "DRIVE BY SHOOTING." Anyway, hope all are doing great and talk with everyone soon.

Jimmers

No comments: