About Me

My photo
Kansas City, MO
I am an old, has been football player that is in constant pain from the glory days. Yeah some glory, 6-48-1. One disc partially removed and many more needing removed. I love Jesus and try to serve Him daily. I would say my life is centered around Him and I try to always be a servant of His. He has influenced my life in the past and present. I am married and have two children. I don't sleep much and therefore I have a reason to be grumpy, on occasion. I love the outdoors and watching nature. If you don't know me very well, then you will soon find out by my pictures that I love to hunt, fish and take pictures. I especially enjoy taking my friends and family hunting.

Friday, June 13, 2008

My First Post

Can you believe it. I'm actually writing in a "blog." I guess that is what you call this. Janet said I needed to make one so here it is.

I won't have time to write much this week as the family is going on our annual vacation in one more sleep. Maybe two more sleeps. I guess I'll go to bed tonight, or this morning (12:36 am now). We are headed to Nevada and Utah. Stupid us, two of the hottest states in June. The more I sweat, the more double chin I lose.

I'll try to keep up on this thing and start sharing my thoughts for the day or month. I'm telling you now, I will probably bore everyone with hunting and fishing stories. I'll also share with everyone about my wonderful family. I have a lot of great times in the outdoors that I would like to write about. I wish I could remember them all and write a book, (YOU KNOW, SOMETHING I HAD NEVER READ..A BOOK) about all the times I shared with my grandfather, family and friends. If I could get all of you to buy one and sale just 1,000,000 each for me, I could be rich and so could you.

I hope I have used good paragraphs in this blog as I would hate for Janet to find fault in my ability to write properly. (Janet, that is why I never asked you to write a book report for me. Even back then I knew you couldn't write in paragraphs. The report would have been a 10 page paragraph.)

I need to go so I can finish getting ready to pack for vacation. We are excited. Keep us in your prayers.

Jim

1 comment:

Janet said...

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN, MY BROTHER MADE A BLOG SITE BEGIN, and this is where my song will end, happy days are here again!!! I LOVE IT!!! WELCOME fellow Blogger!!! It will just get easier from here on out. Just don't forget to blog DAILY, I demand it, well maybe not daily. Did you realize that you can jot down how your day hunting went and it will be preserved here for years to come and for all the world to see, unless you made it where only "friends" can view it. Mines there for all the world to see and I've never had any trouble. I added you to my "friends who blog list" now all in Iowa etc. can read it too. :)Congrats and a big pat on the back. So should I consider this my early birthday present??? HEE HEE!!! Your favorite sister, that blogs anyway.