About Me

My photo
Kansas City, MO
I am an old, has been football player that is in constant pain from the glory days. Yeah some glory, 6-48-1. One disc partially removed and many more needing removed. I love Jesus and try to serve Him daily. I would say my life is centered around Him and I try to always be a servant of His. He has influenced my life in the past and present. I am married and have two children. I don't sleep much and therefore I have a reason to be grumpy, on occasion. I love the outdoors and watching nature. If you don't know me very well, then you will soon find out by my pictures that I love to hunt, fish and take pictures. I especially enjoy taking my friends and family hunting.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2nd Annual Indy Trip







What an awesome time in Indy. It is so fun to spend time with your children. Brandon loves the Colts and I do too. We had a great trip and had a blast. The new Lucas Oil Stadium is huge and very nice.

We arrived on Saturday and made a quick trip to Cincinnati to watch the Reds play the Brewers. After the game we made the 100 mile trip back to Indy to spend the night in a Motel 8. Of course I booked the cheapest I could find. $39.00 a night. Now I know why it was so cheap. No remote control in the room. I had to go get it from the office. No phone and no alarm clock. Slight case of mold in the shower and paint pealing at top by curtain. When the ac kicked on I thought it was a truck outside starting up. I saved $$$ but I know I won't use that motel again. Brandon was proud of me for saving the $, but was not impressed either. (I think he is just spoiled with the condos.)

The game Sunday with the Colts was awesome. Even though they lost, it was still exciting. The stadium is huge and very very loud. Looks like a 3rd annual is in store for next year.

Enjoy the pictures and if you want to see more let me know and I'll forward the album to you.






1 comment:

Janet said...

Where do I sign up for "more pictures" I love looking at your pictures. Tony and Nick love #18. Happy you get to do so much w/ your son, you are making memories he will tell his kids about. We've stayed at a few motels like the room you described. As dad use to say "you get what you pay for". What a wise man he is. I'm proud of your frequent blogging, keep up the good work.