About Me

My photo
Kansas City, MO
I am an old, has been football player that is in constant pain from the glory days. Yeah some glory, 6-48-1. One disc partially removed and many more needing removed. I love Jesus and try to serve Him daily. I would say my life is centered around Him and I try to always be a servant of His. He has influenced my life in the past and present. I am married and have two children. I don't sleep much and therefore I have a reason to be grumpy, on occasion. I love the outdoors and watching nature. If you don't know me very well, then you will soon find out by my pictures that I love to hunt, fish and take pictures. I especially enjoy taking my friends and family hunting.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

2009




I am finally making a post in 2009. I have a lot to write about but don't know what to write about. Perhaps it will just be nothing. Hope all are well and I'll dig for a picture to post.
Found this one with grandma Wiggins in it. Keep praying for her. Also put a pic of colorful flowers to make us wish for SPRING! It won't be long.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Seems like you and I are the only Bloggers anymore. My question is "How come you are just as busy as me but yet your blogs are shorter"? I know...I talk to much.
I like the picture of you all at Branson. I hope someday soon we can all go on a family trip together, ALL 23 OF US!!! (I counted Gma W. Douglas and of course BRIAN)Remember all those family vacations, I miss that.