About Me

My photo
Kansas City, MO
I am an old, has been football player that is in constant pain from the glory days. Yeah some glory, 6-48-1. One disc partially removed and many more needing removed. I love Jesus and try to serve Him daily. I would say my life is centered around Him and I try to always be a servant of His. He has influenced my life in the past and present. I am married and have two children. I don't sleep much and therefore I have a reason to be grumpy, on occasion. I love the outdoors and watching nature. If you don't know me very well, then you will soon find out by my pictures that I love to hunt, fish and take pictures. I especially enjoy taking my friends and family hunting.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Is that a KISS or what!




While deer hunting the other day, I happened to notice these two trees that are in love. I must say, I have never seen a tree kiss another tree. Boy they sure are UGLY!




"Hey honey, want a KISS?"

2 comments:

Janet said...

I can't stop laughing!!! This has to be sent into a Photo Contest. You have to show dad this one.

Annie said...

That is really neat. Not something you see every day (no pun intended).